Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You are Special Plate

Well hubby is on vacation and we are home this week so no new projects for a couple reasons-we are busy with the kids and I am on a bit of probation for last month's spending on craft materials. Can you blame me? I am so excited about this new hobby and I am pretty much starting from scratch on the materials. So anyways-he has my credit card :-(


But I did want to share a project I had done in the past that I am quite proud of. For Christmas last year I received a gift card to a paint your own pottery place and before Chase was born I went with a friend. I wanted to paint a you are special plate to use for job promotions, good report cards, birthdays, or really any reason to make the kids or family member feel special. We had one growing up and I have many fond memories from it. So here is mine: The glare is pretty bad but on the top it says, "We thank God every time we think of you" And the bottom says Phillippians 1:3.
I am participating in www.asoftplacetoland.blogspot.com DIY DAY

2 comments:

  1. lol about your probation!
    Cute plate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet. Thanks for sharing. Laura@the mansion

    ReplyDelete