Monday, October 12, 2009

I just bought this----


I am so excited--I just got a fantastic deal!!! I just bought a $200 sewing machine on Overstock for $54!!!! It should be coming in the mail in the next couple of days! Now I just need to figure out how to use a sewing machine since I have never sewn before!


My first sewing project this weekend is an oversized baby blanket for Chase for Christmas-I bought the fabric before I bought the sewing machine (go figure) but it's waiting for me to work on this weekend while hubby is away on men's weekend! I can't wait to make Natalie some cute dresses as I gain a little more experience.

1 comment:

  1. I love your excitement, Kim! I'll be glad to help in any way I can. I think you will find it very satisfying to learn to sew (and I'll have less mending, too!).

    ReplyDelete