Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween costumes

I don't know how much longer I will be able to have a say in the Halloween costumes with Natalie-I am surprised this year she didn't insist on being a Princess! Last year this is her as a peacock-my first homemade costume venture-and this year I went with another bird-a flamingo. You would think I have a thing for birds-but I don't-I just like costumes that aren't so ordinary. Here is Natalie last year as a Peacock and her costume this year as a Flamingo.



Little brother Chase I made as a Palm tree to coordinate-it's definitely different and a little corny-but I wanted him to be her little sidekick. Steven (my husband) is not thrilled about his costume-and neither was Chase!! He is pulling the fronds out of their places and trying as hard as he can to get this darn thing off! Note to self-don't try and make kids wear things above their neck--Natalie didn't wear her beak and Chase wouldn't even wear his hat for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment