Thursday, October 8, 2009

To-Do Lists




Since discovering this blog world I have come across many ideas that I have wanted to tackle and my "favorites list" is ever growing. My husband said that before I tackle another project I need to finish changing out all the outlets first--we had beige outlets and I wanted crisp, white ones-so he is leaving that up to me. But here are some of the things I really want to do:






-Spray paint the door hardware and brassy part on our fireplace to an oil rubbed bronze finish


-Add a shutter to the second floor (they were green we have recently painted them black)


-Paint our powder bathroom something a little warmer


-Refinish the kitchen table and chairs which are in desperate need of some TLC



Some of the crafts that I have come across that I would like to attempt are:


Cafe shelves at






She gives a great tutorial in this Ballard Designs look a like that makes a novice like myself confident in trying this task







A Family Rules Canvas-so cute, easy to personalize and a great reminder to everyone in the family www.lindseycheney.blogspot.com/2009/09/family-rules-canvas.html


This mossy wreath-in which I just bought all the supplies for! www.yourcoolfriendcheryl.blogspot.com/2009/10/mossy-monogram-wreath.html


There are more that I have bookmarked-but these are what I wanted to get started with first!





No comments:

Post a Comment